Buying vs leasing office space?If your company has grown, or perhaps you are not in need of as much space, you may be considering relocating your office. No matter the reason, before making a decision on a new place, consider the benefits of leasing office space vs. purchasing a building. There are plenty of advantages of each. The future of your business will determine the best choice for your company.
Advantages to Owning:
- Investment in an asset with the possibility to gain equity
- The chance to refinance at a lower rate, and even pay off the property, freeing up money each month.
- Flexibility to lease unused space to increase the return
- Personal control of certain expenses
- Less frequent moves, as leases expire, buildings sell, etc.
- Able to make updates and changes to your property without needing a landlord's approval, also raising the value of your property.
- Potential tax benefits, including income, property and depreciation
- No down payment required, freeing money to grow your business up front
- Maintenance, repairs and janitorial services are the responsibility of the landlord
- Flexibility to terminate a lease rather than sell property in order to move or enlarge space
- Allows you to determine if a new location is where you wish to remain long term
- Moving may not be a necessity in an office complex should your business grow or reduce
The bottom line is would your equity and time be better invested in your business than maintaining a building? Regardless of your current or future town or state location, you will be pleased with Earl's Moving Company's experienced, friendly team. Licensed and insured to move local and long distance, this caring group will treat your office family as they do their own.
Jeremiah 29:11 ~ For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Earl's Moving Company, a Christian based company, was founded in 2008 by Earl Pike. Earl's strives to make moving as easy as possible so you can enjoy your new home. Raised in Alabaster, Earl enjoys moving people home with southern hospitality. Earl's Moving is available for residential and commercial moves in Alabaster, Auburn, Calera, Chelsea, Clanton, Helena, Hoover, Montevallo, Mountain Brook, Pelham, Prattville, Trussville, Tuscaloosa, and Vestavia Hills.